I teach this marble vanilla chocolate cheesecake at my Raw Food Workshops as this require a bit of practice and to see exactly the consistency of creams in order to marble two colours 🙂 This cake is simply delicious!
Here is the recipe for 23 cm spring form 🙂
Marble Vanilla Chocolate Cake
1 ½ cup almonds
10-12 Medjool dates
1 ½ tablespoon raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons water
1 and 1/2 cup soaked cashews
Juice from 1 lemon or lime
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3-4 tablespoon coconut nectar
1 and 1/2 cup water
1/2 cup soaked cashews
3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ tablespoon Lucuma powder
½ tablespoon Maca powder
3-4 tablespoons coconut oil or cacao butter
2 tablespoons coconut nectar
1/2 – 3/4 cup water
1. Put almonds in a food processor and process until the almonds are cracked. Add dates, cacao powder and coconut oil and blend again until the mixture is sticky. If not sticky enough, add a bit of water. Place dough evenly in a spring form and push down.
2. Put all ingredients for the chocolate sauce in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. The consistency should be creamy and more watery. Pour your cream in a jar.
3. Put all ingredients for the vanilla cream in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. The consistency should be the same as of the chocolate sauce in order to be able to marble.
4. Pour your vanilla cream over the crust, making sure it is even and get rid of the air bubbles. Take your cup with the chocolate sauce and pour in circle from high right in the middle of your cake and move outwards changing the high of your holding cup.
5. Take a tooth stick and marble two different coloured creams. Do not overdo it.
6. Put your cake in a freezer for about 4 hours. Before serving take the cake out, leave for about 20 minutes and cut in pieces. You can keep the cake either in a freezer for longer or in the fridge.